Meet Lord Dude Bro'h



Its a sweltering hot summer day as Lord Dude Bro takes his three favorite dogs for an early morning walk.  Suddenly a pretty young gal walks, stops and pets his dogs, engages in a brief conversation and is on her way.  He stops for a moment and thinks "Wow, she was cute, she'd make a nice doll." 

Lord Dude, Dude. or "The Dude" as he's called by his friends is quite the fortunate man.  "Yeah, you see, when people die they often leave behind stocks and bonds, you know, boring financial instruments that easily get converted to liquid funds. Instead, I got my mom's dolls." 

When asked how "Dude" spends his days he says "Well, we have quite a few tea parties.   And it was quite fun at first.  But the dolls started getting demanding.  Some dolls wanted Earl Grey and some wanted Lipton. But then some of the German dolls wanted some pretty obscure German teas, and well,  they didn't sell them at Walmart.   I had to order them on eBay and when it got held up in customs for a few weeks the German girls got quite pissy."

When asked about the decision to start rehoming the dolls "When I was in college I kept having this fantasy about finding some room for rent behind the kitchen in a Sorority house.  At the time I thought I would be the most popular guy in the house.   Now, I live in a sorority house and it's not so much fun. The American dolls make fun of the German dolls accents. They are on each other's nerves constantly   I've got a few male dolls but they are being run ragged with 'honey-do lists" from the female dolls   I have to keep reminding myself that most of these gals are somewhere between ages 7 and 21 even though some of them are much older than I am.   So, they are still young and impressionable and need a mommy." 


When asked about the importance of mom, Dude replied " Yeah, they need someone to care and nurture them.  I mean, some of these dolls are heading down some pretty bad paths.  Let's just say I've had my PayPal account jacked a few times and I've had to inform more than a few of them that Victoria's Secret doesn't have doll sizes.   And, by the way, why the hell do you need to dress like a skank?" 


When asked if he is concerned about the issues he raised, Dude said "Well, yeah!  Wouldn't you be?   I mean, this is where a doll would benefit from a good woman as a role model to help guide them along the path the womanhood.  I'm afraid I can't do that walking around my house in my old stained t-shirts. The relationship between a doll and her mommy is a beautiful thing.  Most of these gals haven't had that in many years."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little girl needs a new home

The Frizzy Effenbee

How it all began